DIGIMON CARD GAME
BOOSTER -DOUBLE DIAMOND- [BT06]
- Prerelease Friday November 19th
- Release Date Friday November 26th
BT06 includes the debut of Agumon – Bond of Bravery and Gabumon – Bond of Friendship from Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna! Royal Knights like Alphamon and Dynasmon make their first appearance too!Card List
- Release date November 26, 2021
- Card types113 types
- Rarity – Common: 44 types, Uncommon: 30 types, Rare: 26 types, Super Rare: 11 types, Secret Rare: 2 types
- Contents1 Booster Pack contains 12 cards each.
1 Box contains 24 Booster Packs.
- Photos and actual products may differ slightly.
- Product specifications are subject to change.
- Release date may vary by region.
- Full product shipments for North America may not be delivered to all stores by the above release date, and may be delayed in some stores until December.
Check out the box toppers and store promo cards for -DOUBLE DIAMOND-!
One of 6 parallel design Digi-Egg cards!
Each box comes with one random parallel design version of a Digi-Egg cards from main booster!
There’s an extra box topper this time—every box includes a 1-Year Anniversary Promo Pack!
These packs include one of ten alternate-art promo cards voted on by fans to celebrate the game’s first anniversary in Japan!
DOUBLE DIAMOND DASH PACK
Buy 12 packs of DOUBLE DIAMOND and get a
Double Diamond Dash Pack as a bonus!
These are special promo cards that are releasing in English first!
Double Diamond Dash Packs are only available in limited supply.
DOUBLE DIAMOND (BT-06) Pre-Release Tournament Friday November 19th
Pick up your Double Diamond booster box during prerelease on November 19th! Online orders to be delivered will be shipped during the release on November 26th. Prerelease packs are for in-store pick up only with Digimon ID number.