Save 30% off cover price on all non-ratio variants!
DSTLRY, the next-generation publisher redefining creator-owned comic books and collectibles, has announced that 11 stories contained in The Devil’s Cut will continue as series in the fall of 2023 and throughout 2024, making The Devil’s Cut an instant collector’s item and key issue. The Devil’s Cut one-shot features unfiltered stories from the most fearless creators, with 88 oversized pages printed on premium paper.
The eight stories from The Devil’s Cut that will be expanded into full DSTLRY series include:
- “Spectregraph” by James Tynion IV, Christian Ward, and Aditya Bidikar
- “Shepherd” by Marc Bernardin, Ariela Kristantina, Lee Loughridge, and Bernardo Brice
- “8 Rules to Make It Out in One Piece” by Elsa Charretier, PK Colinet, Nick Filardi, and Clayton Cowles
- “A Blessed Day” by Mirka Andolfo, Fabio Amelia, Arancia Studio, and Steve Orlando
- “The Stowaway” by Jock
- “Deleted Scene, #2” by Brian Azzarello, Eduardo Risso, and Jared K. Fletcher
- “White Boat” by Scott Snyder, Francesco Francavilla, Andworld Design, and Tyler Jennes
- “What Blighted Flame Burns in Thee?” by Becky Cloonan, Tula Lotay, and Richard Starkings
DSTLRY will also be releasing a special 1:100 FOC The Devil’s Cut Cover illustrated by legendary artist and DSTLRY Founding Creator Junko Mizuno..
The Mominu art toy, also designed by Junko Mizuno. Mizuno’s first take on Mominu, which has the art toy holding DSTLRY’s iconic letter “D” monogram, will have a limited 500 unit run. Future releases will see Mizuno and other DSTLRY artists designing Mominu colorways.
The Devil’s Cut features a main cover by New York Times-bestselling artist Jock, an open-to-order variant cover by Francesco Francavilla, and incentive variant covers by Becky Cloonan (1:10), Tula Lotay (1:25), Joëlle Jones (1:50), Mirka Andolfo (1:75).