The One:12 Collective Conan The Conqueror has a multitude of looks with various portraits, weaponry, and clothing options.
This special edition of Conan boasts a generous range of weapons including swords, daggers, battle axes, and more.
The infamous barbarian conqueror of Cimmeria includes a wardrobe consisting of two interchangeable loincloths, two interchangeable belts, two interchangeable cloaks, a removable tunic, and removable faux fur forearm gauntlets.
A highly skilled warrior from Cimmeria, Conan The Conqueror roams through the Hyborian Age, battle-ready and in search of high adventure.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE CONAN FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- Three (3) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Eight (8) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of weapon holding hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of grabbing hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
COSTUME (REMOVABLE UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED):
- Hooded cloak with faux fur lining and integrated posing wire
- Cloak with faux fur mantle
- Two (2) necklaces
- Faux fur forearm gauntlets
- Two (2) interchangeable loincloths
- Two (2) interchangeable armored belts
- Mid-calf boots (non-removable)
- One (1) Partisan with removable sheath
- One (1) Falchion
- One (1) dagger with removable sheath (attaches to thigh)
- One (1) flail with real metal chain
- One (1) flail with posing wire
- One (1) huntsman’s axe
- One (1) shield
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Conan The Conqueror figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.
*This product is intended for collectors ages 18 and up and is not suitable for children. The product may contain small parts that can be a choking hazard as well as sharp points that can cause injury. The item is not designed for rough play and is considered a display item for collectors.
There are no reviews yet.