The iconic anthology series returns with a brand-new slate of comics’ most exciting and innovative storytellers to explore the Batman mythos in stark black-and-white!In this debut issue:
- James Tynion IV and Tradd Moore explore the world of Ra’s al Ghul and the League of Assassins
- J.H. Williams III returns to DC Comics for a trip through the Dark Knight’s history
- Emma Rios explores the eternal struggle of the Dark Knight
- Paul Dini and Andy Kubert pit Batman against an infestation of ninja Man-Bats in the Batcave
- G. Willow Wilson and Greg Smallwood portray Batman in his strangest standoff ever with Killer Croc
With a lineup this strong and a cover by legendary Batman artist Greg Capullo, you won’t want to miss the start of this tremendous collection of Batman tales by some of comics’ top creators!