Preorder a booster box and you will receive 1 collector booster and 1 buy-a-box promo while supplies last!

Throne of Eldraine Collector Booster

Release Date: 4-Oct-19

Collector Boosters are turbocharged booster packs loaded with delicacies for collectors and anyone who wants to style out their deck. Contents:

15 cards from Throne of Eldraine:

• 1 rare/mythic rare with extended art
  • 1 foil rare/mythic rare
  • 9 foil commons/uncommons
  • 3 special frame cards (borderless planeswalkers or “showcase” cards)
  • 1 ancillary card (non-foil version of any ELD card otherwise not found in traditional ELD boosters, such as the Buy-a-Box promo
  • 1 foil token

7 comments for “Magic the Gathering Throne of Eldraine Booster Box with Collector Booster Pack & Buy-A-Box Promo Now on Presale!

1. Christopher Donoghue
    October 5, 2019 at 6:15 AM

If I bought 2 booster boxes should I have gotten 2 collectors packs?

• October 5, 2019 at 1:13 PM

Hi Christopher,

We are sold out of the buy-a-box promo & collector booster packs that had come with this preorder. These promos were in limited quantity.

Thanks,
      Howard

• Christopher Donoghue
        October 6, 2019 at 9:22 AM

If I had originally ordered two booster boxes for the preorder, would I have received 2 collectors packs? One for each booster box?

• October 6, 2019 at 9:41 PM

When we had the booster boxes on presale at $119.99 you would have received the collector booster for each box purchased while supplies lasted. We changed the box price preorder to $89.99 with buy-a-box promo when we sold out of the collector booster.

Thanks,
          Howard

2. Jim
    October 7, 2019 at 6:32 PM

Pre-ordered on the last day, excellent communication with the customer service. Received multiple Immediate responses in succession with resolution by end of communique. I received my box and promo along with a collector’s pack taped in top. Everything in perfect shape, excellent overall experience.

Bonus, pack 1 foil Garruk. If that’s not the gods of cardboard letting me know I made the right call…

• Jim
      October 7, 2019 at 6:34 PM

Last day of package availability* I should clarify

• October 7, 2019 at 7:47 PM

Hi Jim, happy to hear you had a great experience with your purchase with us and awesome pull! Thanks, Howard