harley quinn #1 color finalBuy Now

harley quinn #1 copicBuy Now

13525308_1188581914516174_1290137832_nBuy Now

harley quinn #1 color headshot Harley Quinn 1 copic Harley Quinn 1 inked

We are proud to present the next Legacy Edition Exclusive Variant for Harley Quinn #1 with the amazing cover by Stanley “Artgerm” Lau!  Scheduled to release on 8/3/16.

26 comments for “Harley Quinn #1 Legacy Edition Exclusive Variant by Stanley “Artgerm” Lau on Presale now!

1. gilberto
    June 28, 2016 at 10:34 AM

Is this a print or an actual comic

2. Matt
    June 28, 2016 at 3:55 PM

Is this the standard 3000/1500 print run?

• June 28, 2016 at 4:13 PM

As of now yes

• Mike
        June 28, 2016 at 9:43 PM

What does as of now mean? There will be more than those numbers?
        thanks

• June 28, 2016 at 9:59 PM

our initial print run is 3000/1500 but we have a deadline by next week to adjust so we need to base it off our preorders for this week. We have a partnership with 4 stores around the world. We are the only ones who sell in North America, the other store has the Europe market, another the Mexico market and lastly a store for the Asian market. We split our print runs between these 4 shops so only a portion of the print run stays in north america.

• Luis Gonzalez
            June 29, 2016 at 1:56 AM

I’m sorry but I live in México and I really want that variant cover… How can I get it?

• June 29, 2016 at 7:49 AM

Hello Luis,

Contact Comics Mexico for orders for this variant in your country.

Thanks,
            Howard

3. Dino
    June 28, 2016 at 11:31 PM

I hope the print run stays low so the book holds more value…. Especially nowadays with thousands of print runs

4. Mike
    June 28, 2016 at 11:41 PM

Is this true? Posted on G+

Matt Day
    9:37 PM
    WARNING: The print run is NOT set to 3000/1500 despite some posting by Legacy on their Facebook page. Its order as much as you want and they will adjust the print run up until their print deadline. Its a cool cover, buy it! But don’t expect to spec on it as it could be a 10K print run when its all said and done.

5. wes
    June 29, 2016 at 2:52 AM

Just bought 2 will cancel if print is raised

6. Reed Brown
    June 29, 2016 at 7:25 AM

when is last day I can order this as I don’t have funds for a week from Friday

7. Andrew
    June 29, 2016 at 1:18 PM
    • June 29, 2016 at 1:58 PM

Hello Andrew,

DC has not approved it yet so we are not offering it here until we get the ok.

Thanks,
      Howard

8. Jay
    June 29, 2016 at 7:52 PM

Is there going to be a print available for this as well? Thanks!

9. Steven
    June 29, 2016 at 8:59 PM

Was curious about when you will hear when or if you will be able to do the line art variant cover? Also not sure when the last day is that you will be deciding on the print run? Earlier in this thread you said that you had a deadline of next week to have the print numbers in but later in the thread you said you were going to take pre orders until 8/3 which is over a month away from when you would need to have the numbers in. Could we get more clarification about this please. Thanks for any info you can give and BTW awesome cover and I will be getting it irregardless of the answer just curious to know what the final numbers might be told to us.

• June 29, 2016 at 9:13 PM

Our deadline for the print run is next week in which we need to figure out the preorders we have taken and estimate preorders up to 8/3

10. Jeff
    June 30, 2016 at 7:53 AM

Just be honest! You know right now how many you guys are ordering. Posting the low print run of 1500/3000 to get people to order is bait and switch. Legal action can be taken! I will also be canceling my order if there is a drastic change in the print run.

• June 30, 2016 at 9:59 AM

we are offering full refunds for anyone who would like to cancel their orders and no we don’t know what we are going to do with the print run yet as we only had this on presale for 2 days now. But our print run deadline is next week so we will announce it then. Speculators don’t rule us.

11. Donato
    June 30, 2016 at 12:27 PM

Hi,
    When will the line variant be up for sale on this website? Alot of people looking forward to this…please get back asap…thanks!

12. Steven
    June 30, 2016 at 2:53 PM

I will start this off by saying I dont know these guys at the comic shop in any way and to be quite honest have never even heard of this shop until this variant came out a few days ago and I saw the pic. I bought 2 sets with this in mind. If they go up because of a small print run great I will keep a set and sell a set to recoup the money I spent on both. If not then so be it. The only reason I bought in the first place is because I thought the artwork was the best I have seen out of any of the variants for the Harley quinn 1 so far. I think that everyone nowadays wants a quick flip on these variants. People get pissed if the print run is too small and they didnt get a chance to buy them because all the flippers bought them all before they found out about it. Now here is a company that is allowing the public to set the print run based on popularity of the cover and still we complain? I dont get it. If you dont want to buy the cover then dont buy it. Nobody is putting a gun to your head. To expect a company to not want to make a profit by selling more copies of a book is crazy. They would soon be out of business doing things like that. Sorry for the long read but just getting tired of all of this. I want to know the print run as much as anyone but to expect a company to purposefully keep their numbers down just so guys who got in early can take the profit is crazy.